Saturday, July 22 and Sunday, July 23, 2017
Saturday, July 22, 8:00 am
Sunday, July 23, 9:00 am
Connie and Tim Smith
- Mixed Doubles
- Registraton fee: $33 ($23 if postmarked by May 26th)
- Event fee: $9 per person per event
- More information on fee details
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- The draw will be available on July 19, 2017.
All entrants will be called or emailed.
- Players will be limited to two events.
- Match balls will be provided; athletes
must provide their own racquet and practice balls.
- Athletes must check-in at least fifteen minutes prior to
the scheduled time of the match.
- We don't have the capability to provide partners.
- Consolation brackets will be used. 2 match minimum.
- Round robin format in brackets with 3 entries.
- 1 consolation match in brackets with 4 entries.
- Possible 3 matches in larger brackets.
- Sport commissioner reserves the right to modify any draw.
- Matches will be conducted in accordance with the USTA rules, except as modified herein.
This format may be modified by the commissioner if
- Matches will be limited to 90 minutes, with a maximum warmup of 10 minutes.
- No Ad will be used for set #2.
- For set #3, a 10 pt. tiebreaker will be used.
- If total time is a problem, use a 7 pt. tiebreaker, winning by 1.
- There will be a 1 minute break every two games and 2 minute break between sets.
- Players in multiple events may play more than one match per day. Attempts will be
made to schedule in such a manner as to avoid conflicts between events when possible.
However, it is the responsibility of the player to make conflicts known to the sport
commissioner with sufficient time in order to reschedule or withdraw.
- In case of emergency, call the number above or (360) 943-9150.