Wednesday, July 22, 2015
8:00 am (check in at 7:00 am)
Marlene & Larry Stranz
18-hole tournament in groups of four
- $50 per person
- Early bird discount not applicable
- Closest to the pin
- Longest drive
- Prizes awarded
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- No Handicap Index (HI) required to compete in "Low Gross" division.
- "Low Net" division participants must provide their Handicap Index and card number
on their registration form.
- Foursomes are determined by age and/or handicap.
- Golfers may play in a foursome of their choice or the sport commissioner
will assign the player to a foursome.
- All courses require soft spikes.
- Carts are included in the sport fee.
- 18 holes of golf will be played. Note: Shotgun
- Medals will be awarded to participants with the lowest gross and
lowest net scores in each age and handicap division
as well as one over-all gold medal winner (men and
women) for low gross score. A low gross winner
would not be eligible for any other medals.
- Scoring calculations for low net category will be made using current
handicap indices as of July 17, 2015.
- Tournament will be conducted in accordance with USGA rules.
Local course rules will also be in effect.
- USGA rules regarding coaching and pace of play will be observed.