Washington State Senior Games
Cowboy Action Shooting
Sunday, July 26, 2015
- Registraton fee: $33 ($23 if postmarked by May 29th)
- Event fee: $9 per person per event
- More information on fee details
- Competition will be in five-year age groups beginning with ages 50-54
Subdivisions: Duelist, Gunfighter, Open, Black Powder
- SASS rules apply.
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Black River Regulators is the hosting club.
- SASS membership may be purchased prior to the event.
Call 877-411-SASS or register on-line at
- Registration is limited to the first 60 shooters.
Shooters must indicate their Shooting Division and an
Alternate Shooting Division on their registration form.
In the Black Powder division, shooters may shoot
"Gunfighter", "Duelist", or "Traditional" style.
Pistols may be either cartridge or cap and ball.
- There will be a minimum of five shooters per division.
Open division is shot with two hands and may be shot
with either modern or traditional sighted pistols.
- Participants are required to attend the safety
meeting prior to the match.
- Participants must adhere
to SASS-CAS dress code guidelines at the range and at
- Eye and ear protection is required for
all participants and spectators during the event.
- Time + miss = score. The match is scored as total time.