Washington State Senior Games
Cowboy Action Shooting
Sunday, July 9, 2017
- Registraton fee: $33 ($23 if postmarked by May 26th)
- Event fee: $9 per person per event
- More information on fee details
- Competition will be in five-year age groups beginning with ages 50-54
Subdivisions: Duelist, Gunfighter, B-western M/F, Senior M/F, Frontier Cartridge (Duelist or Gunfighter)
- SASS rules apply.
- No on-site registration is authorized.
- Mima Marauders is the hosting club.
- Registration is limited to the first 60 shooters.
- Shooters must indicate their Shooting Division on their registration form.
Senior division is shot with two hands and may be shot
with either modern or traditional sighted pistols.
- Participants are required to attend the safety
meeting prior to the match.
- Participants must adhere
to SASS-CAS dress code guidelines at the range and at
- Eye and ear protection is required for
all participants and spectators during the event.
- Time + miss = score. The match is scored as total time.